QUALITY AND SAFETY
• Product with UV treatment, heat treatment and microfiltration; ash below 0.04% • Certificate of Analysis for each delivery
• Variability in color range of 10 to 4.000 IU.
• Due to the low water activity (0.70), you can have high osmotic pressure.
• Help eliminates crystallization in pharmaceutical syrups applied.
• Provides a palatable texture.
• Masker negative notes have many active by the presence of fructose in Nesugar.
• Alternative for binding and taste masking of pharmaceutical tablets.
• Transport and storage of hermetic, aseptic and safe product contamination.
• Increased pest control because there is no leakage.
• Eliminates shrinkage losses from spills or breakage bags.
• Increased inventory control because everything is handled by flow meter.
• Reduction of 100% storage space, handling / use of pallets, risks and losses handling sugar sacks.
• Facilitates inventory control
OPTIMIZATION OF UNIT OPERATIONS
• Guaranteed 100% Supply effluent segregated 50% are reduced by eliminating process steps (such as dilution, filtration, etc.)
• Decreased processing times of 25-35% eliminates process steps (such as dilution, filtration, etc.)
• Very high solubility. Easy to use mixtures and formulations, due to their rapid dissolution at low and high temperatures
• Quality advantages over other sweeteners such as sorbitol, maltitol, erythritol; which they are single vehicle and do not help mask the metallic notes.
• Excellent alternative to corn syrup and granulated sugar (sucrose).